Menu
MIKEDON
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

WiFi Black Spots and Ordering a Pod Extender

We have a wifi black spot in a garden room. When i use the connect app to show Virgin I have a black spot it disconnects from the wifi when I go in the garden room. It then asks me to reconnect to the hub when 1 metre away. I do this and it then thinks I'm in the garden room says connection is okay. I then rescan the garden room and it asks me to reconnect to the hub from 1 metre. I could keep doing this all day. I have tried to order a wifi pod extender by logging in to my account but can't see anywhere I can do this. I'm on the oomph deal so I think I am entitled to one as part of the package. Any help would be much appreciated. 

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: WiFi Black Spots and Ordering a Pod Extender

Can you confirm which Oomph deal your on, only Ultimate Oomph Bundle customers and Gig1 customers get boosters/pods free.

As far as I'm aware the boosters and pods can only be ordered by contacting customer service direct.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos