cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi fi pod - ordering

Mike1759
Joining in

Can somebody confirm the procedure for ordering one. I have tested speeds in my bedrooms and they come back fair on the connect scanning app. That directs me to wifi max and then I end up on a chat line awaiting an agent. To save time I rang customer services who stated a technician would be in touch, is that correct. I simply want a pod to plug in to increase speeds in the bedroom.

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
You call 0800 064 3850 to order the first one after scanning for blackspots using the connect App.- or just wait here for a VM person to respond in a day or two and they will sort the first one for you.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Mike1759, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing signal issues in your home. 

We will be able to assist with the ordering of the Pod. To do this, we will just need to take a few details via private message which I will send over to the purple envelope on the top right of this page now. 

Speak soon, 

Nat