cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi pods

PC6
Tuning in

Hi

can anyone help. I am having such trouble getting a second mesh pod for my Wi-Fi. I succeeded in getting one pod by posting on here sometime ago and asked for a second when the multi-room install was done. This was promised but nothing. Then more recently rang and spoke to Virgin. After many questions they agreed to post one out but again nothing. This experience is so weird I am starting to wonder if I am in a permanent dream state and not really having discussions and agreements with Virgin employees. Hoping that there might be a process here to get a second pod. It states on my contract that I am entitled to three. 
please help

3 REPLIES 3

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi PC6, 

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get your second Pod ordered, I am sorry if this poor experience has been causing some frustration 😥 I would be more than happy to look into this for you!

I'll get a private message sent over to you now so we can look into it 😎

Speak soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi PC6, 

Thanks for chatting with me in our private messages, I was able to order your 2nd WIFI Pod with no issues 🤗 

It's important to give the Pod up to 5 days to settle into it's place within your home, if you still feel like you're not getting full coverage after this then by all means come back to us! 

Please let us know how you get on with it and if you still need further help once it's installed.

Thanks,

Megan_L

Thanks again Megan. Very helpful!

Patrick