Menu
Jordan1993
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Wi-Fi pods

Hi

I am on the unlimited Oomph bundle and currently getting blackspots around the house. Been trying to use live chat (no help at all as it’s only bots you can talk to and never goes to a agent) text service (which can’t help out Wi-Fi problems) and calling them which I spent 2 hours on a phone listening to music to be told they are out of stock with no way of ordering them in for me due to not being able to track and can’t tell me when they will be back in. Has anyone else had any problems like this and how do I go around getting them ordered. I can’t even find it on the app or website to even order them that way. Any help will do. 

cheers

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
carl_pearce
Superstar
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wi-Fi pods

@Jordan1993 wrote:

Hi

I am on the unlimited Oomph bundle and currently getting blackspots around the house. Been trying to use live chat (no help at all as it’s only bots you can talk to and never goes to a agent) text service (which can’t help out Wi-Fi problems) and calling them which I spent 2 hours on a phone listening to music to be told they are out of stock with no way of ordering them in for me due to not being able to track and can’t tell me when they will be back in. Has anyone else had any problems like this and how do I go around getting them ordered. I can’t even find it on the app or website to even order them that way. Any help will do. 

cheers

Once the bot has advised to wait for an agent leave the chat window open.

You will get a response eventually (I tried over the weekend and it took 22 hours (Overnight) for a reply from the team I needed help from). Just leave your PC/Laptop on with the chat window left open.

0 Kudos