cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi pods not connecting

Lombie01
Tuning in

Hi. 
Since the outages earlier this week, none of my pods are connecting, do I need to unregistered them with the hub?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MarcosG260492
Dialled in

Neither have mine. I am minded to claim £100 under the Wi-Fi max guarantee. VM seem clueless 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

MarcosG260492
Dialled in

Neither have mine. I am minded to claim £100 under the Wi-Fi max guarantee. VM seem clueless 

I haven’t managed to get through to them yet, not patient enough:)

I was hoping someone on here would know the answer. Sigh!

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Lombie01, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that the pods have not been connecting, have you looked over the FAQ here

Please let us know if the connect app detects anything and if this is still an issue for you?

Kind regards, Chris. 

tssenichols
Joining in

Hi - I’ve ordered a white Wi-Fi pod and it is just blinking - has been for a few days. Tried numerous times to sync with hub5. Tried every plug in house ! Please can some one advise on what I need to do? 

Hello tssenichols

Thank you for posting on the forums in regards to the Pod set up issues experienced. We understand the confusion and appreciate you taking the time to let us know.

We can see you have called and spoken to the team since posting in regards to the Pod, were the team able to help resolve the issue during the call or do you still require further assistance?

Rob