cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi pod removal

Waqasb
Tuning in

I was having bad connection and kept on connecting to the pod furthest from me. I accidentally removed the pod and now in the app says I have no pod to activate. How can I install the old Wi-Fi pod. 

15 REPLIES 15

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Waqasb

Thanks for posting in regards to the Pod issues and reconnecting it, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums. 

Details on the Wi-Fi Pods can be found here and how to set them up, follow the steps and let us know if you need any further assistance 🙂

Rob 

I’ve done the above. 
I accidentally removed a pod off my system. How do I add it back?

also one pod was great signal before I reboot my router now it’s fair. It’s only 4meters away from the hub 

Thanks for coming back to us Waqasb,

If you have accidently removed your WIFI pod from your hub, they should re-connect automatically. What happens when you try to connect your pod again?

For more information, check the link here https://virg.in/wifimax

If you're still having issues, please come back to us for further support.

Kind regards Jodi. 

I’ve got 2 pods 1 is active.  1 I accidentally removed off the app so when I try to add pod it says you have no pods on your system to install. It was work before I removed it on the app. 

Thanks for coming back to Waqasb,

Can we ask if you have to synced your pod via ethernet or the WPS button on the router and switching the pod on and leave for 20mins to see if it re-appears.

Kind regards Jodi. 

I never had to connect it by Ethernet or wps. The pod doesn’t have wps but does have Ethernet 

Thanks for the reply.

Are you able to try to see if it connects via ethernet?
Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

It does nothing. Says I have no other pods on my system.  

Thanks for the reply @Waqasb on the forums.

Is the pod plugged in whilst you are running the checks?

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs