cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi pod not connecting to new hub 5 router

Cholski92
Tuning in

Hi I got a new Hub 5 router and previously I used a WiFi pod via eithernet cable to connect my PC. After installing the new router when it come today, My pod isn’t connecting and it’s constantly flashing. I’ve unplugged and plugged it back in after a short while.

Any help would be much appreciate 😊

3 REPLIES 3

Client62
Legend

Call the activation number 0800 953 9500, request the VM Pods are paired to the replacement Hub.  For the call have to hand the full details from the Hub’s sticker and ALL the VM Pods.

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

And see if anything in message 5 in this thread helps to connect Pods…

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/WiFi-boosters-needed/m-p/5122436#M497217

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Cholski92, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've had some issues with your pods connecting to your new hub. We will need to re-provision the pods to work with your new hub. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security so I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs