Wi-Fi booster required

STEVENGREER
Joining in

How do you get to talk to someone from virgin media to order Wi-Fi booster 

7 REPLIES 7

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You need to use the VM Connect app to identify the need for Pods.  If the app shows any blackspot areas, you can then order a Pod from the app.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi STEVENGREER

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear you've not been able to speak to someone to order WiFi pods. Does the connect app show you have WiFi blackspots in the home at all? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Yes in the back bedroom, I recently put a new tv box into the bedroom and I can’t get a signal to it.

Thanks for coming back to us @STEVENGREER.

If a blackspot is identified you should then be able to process an order for a Wi-Fi pod.

Was this option available to you on the application?

Screenshots welcome 😊

Thanks,

David_Bn

David…the app doesn’t allow me to order a Wi-Fi pod, I don’t get a signal in the bedroom I put my 3rd box into all though when I run the signal test it gives me the results below, screenshot attached. The first photo shows no Wi-Fi connection yet the second one shows 14mbps, it’s no good and I really require pods.

99008D3B-393F-4808-97B9-CDAEACA5260C.png

22836846-04C7-4BFD-8EC1-51ADB112C120.png

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

VM only guarantee a WiFi speed of 12mb. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your posts and replies STEVENGREER, we'd love to assist with your Wi Fi Pod enquiry since you do not get the option to order one from our Connect App.

To enable us to check further and help with this, we'd need to invite you to a private message thread shortly.
Please, check the top-right corner of our forum and you should see a purple envelope. Click this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs