cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi Fi Pods

DGM134
Joining in

Technician set up my package and advised I could order Wi Fi pods after I had completed the test (he had ordered one for me at set up which still hasn’t arrived). Went round in circles trying to order them as I work from home. Contacted an agent via WhatsApp in 18/10 and ran all tests and was told they were ordered. Got back in touch on 7/11 only to find out that the order was never processed due to a systems error and that I’ll need to run another test and complete the questions again.  So been waiting 90mins and still nothing… how difficult does it need to be to be sent something that you advertise and were promised a month ago that you would receive. Poor service!!

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you can't get the Connect app working to order Pods, just wait here a day or two for a VM Mod to pick this up and discuss with you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi DGM134,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you've not been able to arrange a pod, so I can get a few more details from you I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm