cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi 6

BryanP1
Tuning in

Tech question for all you techies

i know the hub5 has wi-fi 6 but my question is do the wi-fi pods provided by VM support wi-fi 6?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for popping back to @BryanP1 to confirm the Pod's are capable of supporting signal sent from a Hub including WiFi 6.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @BryanP1 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you back.

In regards to the Pods, you can view more information, including the specs and capabilities here

Thank you for your reply however the link supplied although useful does not give the specs of the pod only its uses, so my request for the answer to wether the pod supports wi-fi 6 is still unanswered 

Thank you for popping back to @BryanP1 to confirm the Pod's are capable of supporting signal sent from a Hub including WiFi 6.

@BryanP1 wrote:

Thank you for your reply however the link supplied although useful does not give the specs of the pod only its uses, so my request for the answer to wether the pod supports wi-fi 6 is still unanswered 

https://www.trustedreviews.com/reviews/virgin-intelligent-wifi-pod

WiFi-5

Many thanks for the info

I found the article quite enlightening and very informative, it should be pinned to the forum somewhere for people to read