cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why r u robbers

Simplelot
Joining in

I joined a month ago when I looked at Mobil TV channels Hd everything looked very slow.I done a speed run on TV and only 18mb was working not 145mg So I checked virgin media speed run it tells me I need an engineer as it was slow.Last Friday he came round fixed all added bits pieces then he shown me his machine saying the like was down at 18mb but now 255mb Good.Then I get a bill for £202.50 ok I didn't have Mobil as lost it calls were £60.00 but the rest.This week I paid with my debit card to bout £100 then last night someone nicked my bank card so I called 150 and they tell me as no debit card I go to bank with there sort code account no paid £33.08 on Tuesday morning at 10 am telling me I shall b on in 3 hours.Got 2 7 o clock no wi-fi I call them telling me even though I paid bank there cputer can't do something they tell me in can take 7/8 dayz come on.I was fuming they promised me as Tom my card could come in post.I got onto collections again they were same a bunch off robbers.Then wat bout my compensation of a month on 18mb nothing is done they could switch me on cause of that NVR mind paying all.I will never touch there TV service there bad enough.

3 REPLIES 3

ColinsDad
Joining in

its hard to understand what you are trying to say but as I understand it you didn't pay your bill ad you got disconnected?

I guess this would not happen if you paid your bill

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

I'm afraid what you have said is very difficult to understand, but it does sound like a billing problem. 

Virginmedia's billing department is very inflexible. They will not understand any problems a customer might have in paying, and if you don't pay in full on the due date they will make things very difficult for you very quickly. 

They will not pay compensation or allow credit on your bill if your speed is slow. It has to fail completely before they will pay. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Simplelot 👋 welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about these connection and billing issues! There's a few different issues you have mentioned here, so i'd just like to try and make things a bit more clear as to what you currently need support with so we can get you the help you need!

1) Your connection issues - are you currently without a connection? If this is due to a non-payment so it may be that your services are restricted rather than having a fault. If so, it may be that a minimum payment is required before your services can be restored. I will need to send a PM to confirm a few account details so I can check 📩. You will find this in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. In the meantime - either way, sincerest apologies for the lack of service, I can appreciate this may be frustrating. 

2) The Billing Issues I will also need to have a look at the account before I can offer further support with this. please do be aware we are not collections, and if you need to speak to them again directly you will be best to do this via phone on 150 or 📞 0345 454 1111, or Text us 📲 on +44753 305 1809, and WhatsApp us on +447305 327 112. We can confirm if you need to do so following our PM. 

We can return to this public thread with another update when possible! Thank you for your patience whilst I look into things and offer support. 

All the best! 🌞

Molly