Menu
Sawdust71
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Where do I request boosters please?

Where can I get a free booster....

I'm sick of paying for 200mb that wont travel through an open doorway into my dining room!!

0 Kudos
-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where do I request boosters please?

they are not free on the 200 package - will cost you £5 a month for ever which is poor value - you are better to look at other solution - will cost you money but yours to keep

if you do want pods then i think you need to order them via the app - you need a hub3 for that to work - also the pods will only work with the hub 3 and 4

Tony
0 Kudos
Timmatt
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

^^ i agree with the above. I have a deco system arrving today, if that solves all my wifi issues ill let you know

0 Kudos
lotharmat
Well-informed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

A better router usually will solve VM WiFi issues - the Hubs are pretty poor for wireless to be honest!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Sawdust71,

Welcome back to our Community Forum! Thank you for your post.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some issues with your connection range. Have you been in touch with our team about this issue previously? If so, what did they advise please?

You can take a look at our online resources on our website here to see if you can improve your WiFi at all. However, as @-tony- advised, the WiFi Pods will cost £5 per month if you're on the M200 package. You can look into getting one by downloading our Connect App and running through our room-to-room range scans.

Please keep us updated on how you get on so we can help further if needed.

Thanks!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos