Menu
Gary_b_smith
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

When are you calling me back?

Further to my call to you just over a week ago, I’ve still not had my callback I was promised within two hours!  I’ve tried calling but can even get through to the hold music!

after your 30 day speed test and follow up letter agreeing whereby you’ve agreed with me that the service is not up to speed. You agreed to return my call with a compensation package which you have failed to do. 

What I do t understand is that you are offering 1Gb online for my area but you can’t even maintain 500Mbit service?

I need you to respond and also with a breakdown of cost detailing how much of the £104 pm bill is for each service as following this continued poor customer and broadband service I am now discussing with alternative suppliers to either take over the broadband, broadband and Telephone or all services.

You have my contact details which gives you no other excuses not to contact me.

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: When are you calling me back?

You won’t get a callback from here.

Remove your phone number as well. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Gary_b_smith
Tuning in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Still waiting fir a callback over a week now...

https://twitter.com/virginmedia/status/1353022630610280449?s=21

so last September you finally succumb to doing a speed test after a new router and three VMzp plugs the result you wrote to me confirmed that the slower than I had been paying for (500MB), even though the link in your latest adverts online says I can get 1GB in my area. So since last November I’ve been waiting for you guys to sort out this situation but only to receive a letter saying I can now leave without a notice period... after 12 years of being a customer so much for loyalty eh?  But there needs to be a conversation first about a) what options are available going forward, b) what compensation we should agree upon before point a, for recompense for over paying.  As your CS department isn’t reachable today by the 0345 or the 150 number I have no way to drive this conversation forward. The last conversation was that at 2pm just over a week ago whereby the agent said he needed to get a senior colleague to call me back, which would be before 4pm that day, to discuss compensation and options available. To drive this conversation forward I request that you come back to me with a breakdown of how much I each component costs on my contract for broadband Telephone and TV. Anyone care to take up this query? 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still waiting fir a callback over a week now...

You won’t get a callback from here, no. 

Are you actually subscribed to the Gig1 service?

EDIT: Duplicate post: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/When-are-you-calling-me-back/m-p/4582293

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Gary_b_smith
Tuning in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Are you Havin’ a laugh!

CCF62A0A-552F-4E51-ACBF-254919031129.png

Sha me Cirgin Media ate not joining in with a reply to my customer service issues and broadband fraud!

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Are you Havin’ a laugh!

This forum is not a Hotline into VM. VM staff may (or may not) respond on here but a 5-10 day wait is the norm. Try calling in early, 08.00 or 09.00(Sun) to get through with least wait times

Also stick to the thread you already have running on the issue

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/When-are-you-calling-me-back/m-p/4583231#M3...

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Gary_b_smith
Tuning in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Are you **bleep**ting me!?!?

Spoiler

So I’ve not been trying to contact you when your service numbers are not taking calls... and after YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO CALL ME BACK WITH TWO HOURS OVER A WEEK AGO yet you sent a email the leave without notice has expired because I didn’t call you  #**bleep**ingIdiots

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Are you **bleep**ting me!?!?

Please stop making multiple posts 

0 Kudos
Gary_b_smith
Tuning in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I’m being told by VM this is the way to get through to VM so...

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

@Gary_b_smith wrote:

I’m being told by VM this is the way to get through to VM so...

You won't get a callback from the forum team

0 Kudos