Grumpster
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Whatever Happened to Rachael_F

Rachael_F, 

My lovely Rachael_F.

Where oh where have you gone ?

I do hope you're safe because you can't have gone on holiday as it's not allowed during lockdown.

You have been missing completely for two weeks now, and the broadband often remains unusable.

The month long monitoring is coming to an end within days, but i still do not know if it was ever started.

Maybe you are on leave for other reasons ...

I do so wish I knew why my lovely Rachael_F from the forum team no longer answers emails.

it just makes it all a joke if i have to start the whole sorry saga again.

G

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Rachael_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Whatever Happened to Rachael_F

G,

My fair G,

What a sweet ode!

Safe indeed, locked away inside. No holidays or other annual leave... I've moved on to pastures new, sharing my talents in another team 🙂

I just popped back to have a nosey and came across your messages.... It's a real shame that you're still seeing issues and haven't been able to get a response. I did pass all my ongoing cases to my previous manager, so I'm truly sorry that no one's got back to you!

I've flagged this again, so hopefully someone will get back to you soon if they haven't already.

Rachael

0 Kudos
Grumpster
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Whatever Happened to Rachael_F

Hello my Lovely Rachael_F

A whole 5 days after you posted, an email popped in to announce your reply.

To say I was pleased to hear from you is so true, for you would not believe the horrors I suffered after your disappearance !

About 3 or 4 days after my 'Ode', I did receive a contact from a member of the forum team, who, shall I say, was most certainly NOT pleased that I was trying to find out what had happened to you. I was 'politely' and quite firmly 'warned' that my behaviour was not acceptable. I did find this MOST annoying as although the forum team member [FTM] PM'd me via the same thread that we had been working on, the FTM clearly did not read any of the information contained in the thread and 'demanded' that I begin again !

I politely pointed out that if I needed to to start a new thread each time I was close to resolving an issue, nothing would ever get done, as everybody else would need to start a new thread as well and nothing would ever be completed !

Suffice to say, 24 hours later, I had a response from the FTM, and magically, my case had been elevated, and 12 hours later, was elevated again.

A GREAT DEAL of progress has been made since then, although my daughter has some extremely irritating problems remaining, we are still making progress.

The best news is that I have heard that my daughters neighbours are suddenly happier with the VM supply than they have been for about a year [they still dislike the WiFi though 😭] !

Just a shame it's taken me so much effort and you left when you did. Think of the kudos you could have gained from solving a whole housing estate's problems.

Thank You my Lovely Rachael_F. you have made me smile, and I hope you do well, you're a good 'guy'

G

ps, this response is mostly to encourage other customers to stick with the process, and be fair and good things might happen. Don't give up, and if you're lucky, you can actually get what you're paying for.  It's nice when the OP actually indicates what happened.

0 Kudos