Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

What is wrong with the wifi in NG5 area .

I am having some serious issues with my WiFi.... 

I couldn't use zoom during lock down.. keep losing signal and dropping out of zoom all together. 

I upgraded my package and its still snail pace... I was playing an online browser game... ( actually a phone game) using my tablet... 3 machines same game 2 tablets and a chromebook. And the lag on on tablet is so bad I have black patches on my screen where its not upload the buildings..  really what is going on... anyone else having issues

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: What is wrong with the wifi in NG5 area .

Does it work ok with a wired connection?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I haven't tried to wire the tablet not even sure if I can. I can try and see if it can be wired. However it still doesn't solve tge WiFi problem it just changes the way I surf and play games. Surely. 

This is an issue we have had from time to time but recently it has got worse  I haven't noticed it on the net book until tonight. Tonight even the net book was slow to respond at times.  

I am not tge only person in NG5 who has issues as some have posted in the neighbour hood post about it. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wi-Fi will always be less stable than a wired connection.

Post the Network, Upstream and Downstream logs from the hubs admin pages as text please 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos