Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Webchat? Contract ending

My internet Virgin Media contract is ending and I want to discover if Virgin Media can keep the same discounts next year too. I call but they say it is a 2 hour wait and that I should press 1 and they will send me details to contact them online instead. I do so, and they send me their help page. This doesn't help. I need to speak with an actual person, be it online, via email, via text, via phone... whatever. How do I get this? Do I really need to speak 2 hours waiting on the phone line? Is that the only option? There used to be a webchat on the website, but it seems they have removed it? I cannot find it. 

I repeat - I do not need a website referring me to their services, nor do I need a webpage telling me how to extend/cancel my contract. I need a person as I got a special discount this year for remaining with Virgin media. Will I get the same discount next year? This is my question. If the answer is no, then I will cancel my contract. Simple. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Webchat? Contract ending

Hello

These are the option for re-negotiation only this team will be able to advise if you can get the same discount.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you. You can also call in on 150 or 0345 454 1111 best times to call are first thing in the morning, use the option "Thinking of leaving", but again wait times my be long.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Webchat? Contract ending

You need to phone and speak to retentions.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos