Menu
bethsalt
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Weak broadband signal after install

I have just been set up with Virgin media by an engineer today. The signal is very weak in the room where we have our TV. He said we needed boosters which he would try and order for us, but suggested that I contact Virgin Media via the chat on the website, to make sure the order has gone through. I have been trying to do this for the last 20 minutes and it directs me to click a button that doesn't exist to start up a chat. I keep going around in circles. There simply is no way of getting onto the chat.

Slightly feeling like I have left a decent service from Sky only to have a weak signal and no means of contacting Virgin to rectify it. I may try calling but this kept coming up as an option (although I can't see how it helps with a customer service issue!)

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to contact Virgin Media via the website

Hi the phone numbers are 150 free from a virgin phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone, wait times can be a problem but you will need to be patient, virgin don't have email contacts, when you phone go down the TV faults route, which will at first auto test and tell all is fine then may terminate the call, phone back immediately the system will recognise you have called, don't press any buttons then you will go in a queue to speak with a person. Regards Micky
0 Kudos