Menu
cchecketts
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Watchdog

Interesting to see Virgin Broadband feature as watchdog’s main story tonight for being far and away the most complained about broadband provider to them.

The scale of the issues are shocking and the experiences people were relaying were just like mine - continually trying to contact Virgin and getting little response, then being told there is an issue that will be fixed by x date then it’s not resolved and the cycle goes round again lasting for months.

Watchdog advised anyone in this position should be released from their contract penalty free if they are not getting the service they are paying for.

That’s been true for me ever since I joined Virgin 6 months ago so can you please advise how we go about cancelling the contract without penalty? 

Thanks

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
sayekm
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Watchdog

Can you point me to the time and channel so I can watch this🤗

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
M200 Oomph - 5GB SIM + 3 extra SIM family plan - BT whole Wi-Fi - Sky Q
............................................................................................................................
Don't cry over Virgin price increase instead speak to retentions team and negotiate a better deal.
0 Kudos
cchecketts
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It will be on bbc iPlayer. It was part of tonight’s One Show.

0 Kudos
cchecketts
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No response from Virgin on this thread?

anyone?

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

a thread from yesterday. that had no technical question.
why would VM reply on a support forum
0 Kudos
cchecketts
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Lol thought they might be interested in customer service.

You can’t get through on the phone and get ignored on Twitter so I suppose expecting a response here was a leap of faith.

as per watchdog though that’s pretty standard and they ignore hundreds of customers whilst failing to deliver on service. You’d think they might care but evidently not.