Menu
Crapservice23
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Walsall crap internet

Have signed up to 200 network never got 50mg so after reading every one else's comments I think Virgin is coming everyone they said would be fixed on Dec 29 then on Jan 25 but still crap so will be reporting this to trading standards for fals advertisment of a service they can not supply and I hope everyone else will do the same as this might wake virgin up and get things fixed or a refund on everyone's bill. PS don't use there chat messaging is you never get a answer just a message the next day asking if you still need help. 

0 Kudos
carl_pearce
Superstar
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Walsall crap internet

@Crapservice23 wrote:

Have signed up to 200 network never got 50mg so after reading every one else's comments I think Virgin is coming everyone they said would be fixed on Dec 29 then on Jan 25 but still crap so will be reporting this to trading standards for fals advertisment of a service they can not supply and I hope everyone else will do the same as this might wake virgin up and get things fixed or a refund on everyone's bill. PS don't use there chat messaging is you never get a answer just a message the next day asking if you still need help. 

Paragraphs people, paragraphs!

This feels like it belongs on Twitter or Facebook, not a community help forum 🙄.

0 Kudos
Sidpost777
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Walsall crap internet

It's not just Walsall where internet is nowhere near speed promised it's all over Birmingham aswell even using a signal booster the signal is still weak I've complained since September but all it says is do a Speed test to check download speed and problems on the system but all it comes back with is system fine no faults on line 

0 Kudos