cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wall box cover

Sjrahman
Joining in

Hi, 

The wall box outside my house somehow has lost the cover a few weeks ago, it was very corroded by weather damage so the wires are just hanging off the walls, probably not the best with British weather so could I get someone to replace it please? 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Post up a photo and a VM person will assess the situation and get it sorted when they get here

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Post up a photo and a VM person will assess the situation and get it sorted when they get here

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello Sjrahman, 

Welcome to community and thank you for posting. 

We are very sorry to hear the external equipment is damaged, we will be happy to help. 

I will just need to take some details via private message so I will pop this over to the red bar at the top of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Thank you

You're welcome @Sjrahman 

If you believe the issue to be resolved you can mark the thread as resolved by clicking the helpful answer given and this will show anyone else having issue that an answer was given and direct them to the post, alternatively you can just like or 'kudos' the post if it helped you. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley