cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIX Domain/website issue

jessicahui
Tuning in

I recently purchased a premium account to host my business website. I had my domain hosted by Google but because I was building a site via Wix, I decided to transfer my domain to it so that it was all in one place.

Since then, the website has not been able to load on desktop on wifi, nor will it load on my mobile device on wifi. It throws up the error page:

"This site can’t be reached If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN"

However, it will load on my other mobile device on O2. I thought it may have been a local issue, but I have asked others to try and access the site on their own desktops (same is virgin wifi) and they too are unable to load the page. Similarly, they have all been able to load the site on their mobile device on data.

i checked virgin community, same query at 09/2022, and effect location is north london. i was living stoke on trent, The same problem occurs, has anyone encountered the same situation or has any solution?

9 REPLIES 9

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

What is the Url? 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Client62
Hero

The DNS entries are missing for this website.

Looks like the site itself is having issues according to Blocked Or Not

Screenshot_20230610-220806.png

Some ideas here

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I cannot see your domain from here in Tenerife, so you need to check its DNS entry.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Tested on VM Wifi and site found working in Teesside area using Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Brave browsers.

I don't use a VPN, Websafe/Childsafe

soversky.jpg

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

thanks for help, i try all ideas, but the issue still same. 😭

Client62
Hero

The DNS entries are now present and have replicated.
I can access the website.

jessicahui
Tuning in

thanks every one, website can be access now. 🤣