Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

WIFI drops out all the time

My wifi has been dropping out all day, and even when it actually works its only running sub 20mbs and fluctuates wildly

No problems reported in my area so im assuming my hub has packed up

Cant get through on the phone, it keeps me on hold for 45 minutes then cuts off

What am I supposed to do? Website is no use, keeps sending me round in circles, we run a business from home and we need the Internet, especially at this time with the virus etc 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: WIFI drops out all the time

Have you tried removing the power cable from the hub, waiting 2 minutes then putting it back in, also do this with any ethernet wires connected to it also. Next if this does not work try a factory reset.

If I Have Tried To Help You Hope It Helps:
I am fairly knowledgeable about technology in general and will try to help you to the best of my ability.

Sky World Customer (TV), Virgin Media Fibre Optic Gig1; Virgin Media Phone Package

Want To Contact Virgin Media's UK Call Centre?
Here's How:
STEP 1: Dial 150 (Virgin Landline) or 0345 454 1111 (Non Virgin Phone)
STEP 2: Option 1 for TV, Broadband or Home Phone

STEP 3: If The Number You Are Calling From Belongs To Your Virgin Media Account Select Option 1 If Not 2 (then enter the Virgin Media Home Number or press # then tap in Virgin Media Account Number
STEP 4: Select Option 4 - To Make Changes To Your Package Or Tell Us You Are Moving
STEP 5: Select Option 4 - If You Are Thinking Of Leaving Us
STEP 6: Select Option 2 - If You Are Thinking Of Leaving Us For Any Other Reason

UK Call Centre Times:
Mon - Fri 8am - 9pm
Sat - Sun - 9am - 6pm
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: WIFI drops out all the time

I've tried a factory reset and switching it off and on, not tried taking all the cables yet I'll give that a bash 

0 Kudos