Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virign Media WiFi Boosters - No White light on smaller device

I have a pair of Virgin Media Wi-Fi Boosters which normally work really well.  However the smaller one does not have the white power light anymore and will not work.  I have tried factory reset and run through the troubleshooting guide several times now but I think I need a replacement set.

I realise that the teams are really busy at the moment and this would not be at the top of their list but I use them for my sons room in the attic and he is taking his GCSEs this year and really needs them to be working.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virign Media WiFi Boosters - No White light on smaller device

@JayneWalker14 wrote:

I have a pair of Virgin Media Wi-Fi Boosters which normally work really well.  However the smaller one does not have the white power light anymore and will not work.  I have tried factory reset and run through the troubleshooting guide several times now but I think I need a replacement set.

I realise that the teams are really busy at the moment and this would not be at the top of their list but I use them for my sons room in the attic and he is taking his GCSEs this year and really needs them to be working.

You can always but your own better equipment than renting cheap powerline boosters 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos