Menu
Tayloresme22
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media- no power Hub

7D7FC29C-DE87-43B9-B4CE-51E9612EE395.jpeg

Hello, 

please can someone from Virgin arrange a callback for me ASAP. I called on Thursday to advise my hub had no power, was advised a replacement Hub would be sent today, didn’t turn up so waited an hour and spoke to an advisor who advised the hub had not actually been ordered. Was transferred to another team member and after a further hour and a hour was cut off. I have tried to call back again and waited another hour to be cut off and again another hour. I do not have a virgin phone so this is not free for me too call.

i have no internet and after a member of your team did not fulfil the order I am now having to ring and hold Multiple times. 
please arrange a box or call ASAP. 
I just feel like cancelling and going else where will probably be quicker than your hold times.

thanks 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media- no power Hub

I have asked VM to come here to advise

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media- no power Hub

Hi there @Tayloresme22 

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. 

I'm really sorry to hear you've had this experience with your broadband and with the team and getting in touch, I appreciate this would be a frustrating experience. 

I'll pop you a private message now to pass security and get this looked at for you. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos