Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media connect app

Hi. 

my virgin media connect app has stopped working, saying it can’t find our connections. We all have devices connected that work fine, but the app doesn’t seem them. 

I have tried it on my phone, my partners phone and iPad, still says the same on all. 

normally I wouldn’t care, but I had paused my daughters Samsung tablet and Xbox and can’t unpause them so she can use them again. 

please help!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media connect app

Hi there @Sllayt3r

Welcome to our Community and thank you so much for your first post. I am sorry that you're having some issues with the Connect App not recognising your equipment currently. 

I have located the account from your Forum information and all is looking OK with the equipment here; your hub was recently rebooted. 

If you could please uninstall the app on all devices and reinstall on just one device that would be great. Before reinstalling, please can you do a PIN hole reset of your Hub to restore to factory settings for us. Please hold it in for at least 60 seconds - wait for the Hub to fully reboot and sign in using the details on the base. You can reset the password when you wish. 

Let us know how you get on and we'll go from there. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos