Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media Connect app and Hub 4

Any ideas when this is coming out for Hub 4? I had a Hub 3 with boosters. Swapped it with a Hub 4 and think you guess like many others have Wifi issues... Not as bad as some other people but annoying that going to a newer hub I would habe no issues but i should of stayed with Hub 3.  I have had tech out saying the Hub is working fine. I will assume that boosters are not properly linking with Hub 4 even though i have re linked them. If the answer is going the mesh route , can someone recomend a good one?

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media Connect app and Hub 4

Why do you want the app?

If you have the Virgin boosters you can use the paper instructions to configure them without the app.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I did but the app showed them linking properly with Hub 3 but i am also getting wifi drops from the booster. Didnt have that with the Hub 3.

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Have you factory reset all the boosters and re-paired and synced them?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I did.

0 Kudos