Menu
MOUGHTON312
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin is just **bleep**

I've been a custom for 2 extremely painful months and all I ever seem to get is error codes for watching TV on demand or technical issues in your area or no owifi or booted off of WiFi am I just unlucky or is virgin just **bleep**? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
tehwolf
Superfast
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin is just **bleep**

@MOUGHTON312 wrote:

I've been a custom for 2 extremely painful months and all I ever seem to get is error codes for watching TV on demand or technical issues in your area or no owifi or booted off of WiFi am I just unlucky or is virgin just **bleep**? 

well, on-demand is all delivered over the internet connection.. is your Tivo box wired into the hub with ethernet or is it using wifi?

no-wifi/being kicked from wifi - it's fair to say that the hub is generously regarded as a poor wifi device.. have you done any testing using an ethernet cable? does the connection still get interrupted?

we can probably help work out if the issue is with the connection itself (i.e. the WAN side) or if it's just shonky wireless..

can you set up a BQM please - this will monitor the connection from the outside and highlight any drops / if there's any network congestion..

can you also browse to the hub on http://192.168.0.1 - don't log in, click "Router Status" and copy/paste the output on the Downstream, Upstream and Network Log tabs and paste them back here, one post per tab - it's too much to fit it all into a single post.. 

0 Kudos