cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin grey Box

PhilOSophical
Joining in

My Virgin grey outside box is falling apart but can't see any options to call an engineer out.

Anyone help me please?

Thanks 

POS

6 REPLIES 6

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Post up a photo here and a VM person will take a look and organise a fix tor you in a day or two.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

To add, strictly speaking you don't call an engineer out for fabric damage to network equipment - you report a fault to VM, and a tech visit is one of the resolutions.

If you have a service fault, you can report it accordingly - otherwise as mentioned, post up a picture and the staff team should pick it up.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @PhilOSophical 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

Sorry to hear of the issue with the omni box.

I will send you a PM now to book in a tech visit.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @PhilOSophical 

Thanks for joining me on PM and providing me the details asked for so I could book in the omnibox technician visit.

Please let us know how the visit goes or pop back if you need further assistance.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi, 

I've got the same issue can I get some support with this please. 

Hi @SanrajPanesar 

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

I'll drop you a private message now to collect some more information so I can collect some further details and have this resolved for you, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs