Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin engineer no show

Hello,

I booked at virgin engineer to visit to fix a intermittent broadband dropout.

no show, no comms. Call centres are closed. Live chat gets no response.

anyone got any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin engineer no show

Phone in the morning to check 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Well, I got there in the end...60 mins on the phone (boy, the music really winds me up ....on a loop, can they at least add a longer play list?) but I got through.

nothing came through on the quick chat.

Had a good discussion on call handling. Man explained that staff are struggling to work from home as they need access to technical tools only available in the office, hence reduced staff levels due to social distancing. Virgin need to look at this as its severely hampering people on the front line.

engineer booked.

compare this to the Apple experience...those guys responded to an issue via the app within 2 mins.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You can't compare Apple to Virgin.. really..?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gary. I’m just comparing and contrasting the customer experience. I appreciate Apple is a premium product, should it really be so hard to contact someone to engage with?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Penners,

Sorry to hear about your recent experience when trying to contact us and for the engineer visit. I've managed to find your details using the information we have on here and can see that an engineer was arranged since you last posted. Do let us know if you're still having problems with your broadband and I'll pass the feedback onto our Teams so we can improve our service. 

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos