cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin connect app

Glenbuck1913
On our wavelength

I wonder if you can help please, within the connect app I have a device that won't unpause,  I have tried a factory reset and the device is still paused? Also not sure if it's connected but I am also unable to access 'manage router' settings. Every browser I try gives the error 'this page is not safe ' Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Client62
Alessandro Volta

If you have performed a factory reset the Hub paused device list will have been cleared & the Hub Wi-Fi SSID & Password will have been reset too.

It is quite normal for the browser to report the Hub menu as not being a secure web site, just continue and all will be fine.  If you have any issues, make sure the web browser is not enforcing HTTPS connections.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Client62
Alessandro Volta

If you have performed a factory reset the Hub paused device list will have been cleared & the Hub Wi-Fi SSID & Password will have been reset too.

It is quite normal for the browser to report the Hub menu as not being a secure web site, just continue and all will be fine.  If you have any issues, make sure the web browser is not enforcing HTTPS connections.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Glenbuck1913 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your service and thank you so much to our community member Client62 for their advise so far here. Are you noticing any issues with the device listed as paused or is everything running OK?