cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin connect app can’t find hub

barnes1722
Joining in

I recently had Virgin Broadband installed with a Hub 4 and have been having bad signal issues. I’ve been told to download the app to check black spots but I cannot connect to it as below. I have one Wi-Fi disc on order but I need this app to work to check for black spots etc. I have tried to follow the solutions for a iPhone I previous posts but I think those file paths are now outdated and so need assistance as to how to get this app up and running?Thanks

87424012-412E-4054-BDAC-2187B64B4FBD.png

2 REPLIES 2

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi barnes1722, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the connect app, can you ensure that the latest version of the app is loaded and if reinstalling the app makes any changes?

Are you still having this issue since posting?

Kind regards, Chris. 

Lichtie61
Joining in

Hi barnes1722

I also have recently had virgin media installed with the Hub 4 and am experiencing same issues as yourself i.e poor signal issues  and connect app not connecting to Hub I managed to find the wifi black spots by signing into Hub settings by putting in 192.168.0.1 in your browser then your hub password and click on network diagnostic tab it will do a scan and then it will show what devices have a poor wifi signal so if you know where they are located you will get an idea of poor areas hope this might help.