Menu
Ibby89
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin WiFi flashing green

My WiFi power light is green and the internet light is flashing green I’ve reset multiple times and unplugged everything and plugged back in and it goes back to this I don’t know what to do next

0 Kudos
lotharmat
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin WiFi flashing green

Try the 0800 561 0061 number to see if there are any faults! - The phone number seems to have more up to date information over the website!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

0 Kudos
Ibby89
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I rang and they said there is no problem in my area what should I do

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Call it in on 150 (VM Phone - free) or 0345 454 1111 (any other phone - national rate). Calling at 08.00 midweek (09.00 Sun) is the best time to get through quickly. Although some people are still reporting getting through fine at other times with no long waits

If you get cut off after an automated reboot cycle, just call back in a couple of minutes as the system should know that you have just been on and it hasn’t helped and put you in the queue. Or try options 1,1,4,4, “thinking of leaving” - they usually pick those calls up quickly and then transfer you to the appropriate queue (or cut you off !).

A VM person should pick this up here and respond, but it can take a few days for them to get here.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Ibby89

Sorry to hear about the green flashing light on your hub
I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

0 Kudos