Menu
hArDsTyLe2259
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media connect

When I open Virgin Connect while connected to my Virgin Hub 3 router and click on broadband it shows "You have no access to home broadband" and "Your account isn't set up to use home broadband."

I do have broadband with them so not sure what this is about?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin Media connect

Hi hArDsTyLe2259,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and  welcome back, sorry to hear you were having issues running our Connect app, 

I have located your account with the details we have for you and can see everything is active, I can also see you have set up a online account so have the username and password which is the same for our connect app.

As you advised you were only installed on 14/06/21 it can take a few days for the system to recognise you, have you been able to log in since your last post?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
hArDsTyLe2259
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks! I think your right as it seems to detect I have broadband now and I managed to set it up.

0 Kudos
Jerg
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I had the same issue. Then wiped the app and reinstalled. Now the silly app is telling me "Something's not right. It looks like you're still signed into the Hub from a previous session..." yadda yadda...

I've wasted several hours on the phone to Virgin and trying to get this thing to work today. 

Do you guys get paid to fix this stuff or is this a volunteer community? 

Either way, pretty crappy service from Virgin today. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi hArDsTyLe2259,

Thanks for coming back to me, glad to hear you managed to get this set up after waiting a few days after install, if you have any further issues/ queries do not hesitate to come back to us.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos