Menu
StuWise
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media Wifi Hotspots

Morning All, I'm hoping someone can help.  I'm trying to opt out of having my hub 3 as part of the wifi hotspot service.  I'm following the instructions -

- Login to my virgin media

- Click on ' my profile '

- Scroll down to 'my services'

- Click On " Opt out of Virgin Media WiFi."

- Click on confirm

and the same error every time, "There is some problem in saving your settings.Please try again later."

Its been like this for over a week and technical support seam are no help whatsoever they dont even seam to understand what the service is!

I've tried different browsers, different computers, different operating systems and different tablets and devices.  No change. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media Wifi Hotspots

Welcome to the Virgin Media community forums StuWise.

Sorry to hear that you're having problems with your account. Are you still having this issue with trying to opt out of WiFi hotspots? What have the team advised could be causing this issue?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
StuWise
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes the issue is still the same

The team haven't advised anything as they don't understand what I'm asking them. They just keep saying if I don't give my password out others can't use my hub... I've even been asked if I'm trying to change my WiFi password. Offshore don't seam to get the issue at all. I'm preparing for to raise this to ombudsman as a complaint 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me Stuwise, please could you confirm a few details via a private message and I can take a look into your account and see why this is happening. Please respond when you get the message and I can look into this further for you.

Regards

Steven_L 

0 Kudos