cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Hub light is constantly red - but everything seems to be working

wendykim1
Joining in

My hub is constantly showing a red light.  I called the helpline and they did a 24 hour test on my hub which did not show any connection problems.  The only issue I notice is when I play PS5, I get latency issues which ruins the game experience.  I have tried shutting everything down and switching off and doing the reset more than once, but each time it returns to red after the reload - I can see this has happened to other people and it is recommended that a replacement hub should be installed.  Getting this done is hard as the call centre always want you to jump through loads of useless hoops.  What should I do please?  

3 REPLIES 3

Cardiffman282
Super solver

You need a replacement hub. Maybe the VM forum team can facilitate. 

---------------
Cancel VM here
Complain to VM
here
Demand compensation from VM here
Demand your call recordings here
Monitor the state of your VM connection here

Thanks for your reply, I will see if the forum team come back to me and get this sorted out without having to go through the call centre again.  I assumed this would be the case.  

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @wendykim1, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the solid red light on the hub.

I'll need to take a few details from you, to ensure that we can issue a hub replacement for you.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn