cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Connect App

Ro8in5on
Joining in

My virgin media connect app is stating I have no access to home broadband, even though all my devices are working and connect and there is a connection to my hub3. The hub has however just recently decided to cut out and reset. I have managed to reboot and start everything up by just unplugging the box. But even before this happens and whilst I was rebooting, it still wouldn't let me into the devices connected to my hub. I have read other people's problems and I'm pretty sure all my software on my devices are up to date. Please Virgin Media can you sort the bugs out..... any suggestions welcome, if I reset the hub I have two kids that act like they have lost their left arm if the wifi goes off.....

1 REPLY 1

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Ignore the connect App for now it adds nothing that you cannot do by other means

What exactly is the issue? - as you say all your devices are working and connect - any error messages?

What are the Hub3 (is it a Hub3?) lights showing/doing when the issues arise? Is it happening only on wifi or do I read it as ethernet cable connected devices also drop out at the same time ?

Are there any known network faults? As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum), also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.