cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Connect App

davidh70
Tuning in

I have a new Hub 5, my iPhone 12 cannot use the Connect App at all, won't even load. My iPad on the other hand works fine, it looks like the operating systems aren't compatible. Virgin Media need to get their act together and line up their App with applicable operating systems.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

At last, that worked. I have tried this previously on a few occasions, with no result, the only difference on this occasion is the iOS update to 16.2. Thanks for your help

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi davidh70,

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome back to our Community Forums.

Our Connect App is compatible with all of the latest versions for both Android and iOS that aren't Public/Developer Beta. To clarify, is your iPhone currently running a Beta iOS version? What happens when you try to load the application?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

My iPhone is running iOS 16.1.2, not a beta version. The app loads perfectly well, but when opened it won't connect and just sits there cycling. My iPad on the other hand that is running iPad os version 16, loads the app and connects with no issues. So as my iPhone 12 is the only device not to connect I must assume it is the app software as the phone is fine with all other apps and software

Hi @davidh70

Thank you for your reply.

Could you please delete the app from your phone, restart the handset and then redownload the app. 

Please let us know if this resolves the issue.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

At last, that worked. I have tried this previously on a few occasions, with no result, the only difference on this occasion is the iOS update to 16.2. Thanks for your help

Hey davidh70 thank you for reaching out and letting us know this, we are very happy for you.

Please do feel free to reach out if you need anything going forward we are always here. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?