cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Blocked my mobile number

DarenBlades
Joining in

I called virgin and was asked my password and because I could not remember it, I said omg,

The guy hung up as he can because there no evidence as he never accessed my account but somehow he has now blocked me because I cannot ring it keeps rejection my calls I had to call of my partners mobile phone from another number, I've posted the video evidence on Facebook because I can call anyone else but not virgin, I've been left with problems that I've complained about for years on and on about speed and not getting upgraded equipment I'm still on a hub 3 and cannot get the 350mg I should also not getting wifi6 so I want to leave.

1 REPLY 1

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi DarenBlades 👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you've had some trouble when contacting us. I can assure you that our agents are unable to block numbers from calling us - there is physically no functionality for them to do this.

At the time of your post, our teams would have been closed (we close at 6PM on Saturday and Sunday), which may be why your call has not gone through. In regard to the issues you're facing, can you expand further on these? Is it on WiFi, Ethernet or both connections?

Whilst we don't provide the Hub 3 anymore, it is still supported by us, and we regularly update and fix issues on them. Because of this, you would not be eligible for an upgrade directly, unless you receive an email from us stating so, or unless you were to take out a 1GB+ service, which requires a Hub 4 or above.

Whilst we'd be sad to see you go, if you're looking to leave us, then it would be best to call us on 📞 0345 454 1111 (Opt 4 - Opt 4), where our teams can assist you further.

Thanks, 

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ