Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

VPN Issues

Hi guys,

Looking for some advice/help. I am currently working from home and so does my partner. We are both connected to our companies VPN and when she's connected I can't connect. Mine is a wired connection (ethernet) and she's connected via WiFi. 

I have tried resetting, hard reset, looked into DNS settings because I was originally told this was the problem. 

The problem still persists - any advice would be welcome. 

TIA 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: VPN Issues

What about the other way around?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: VPN Issues

In addition to checking the above, it’s also worth checking a couple other things..

1. Somewhere in the advanced settings of your hub, make sure that ipsec passthrough is enabled - there may be a couple of other options in there (l2pt passthrough) which you can also enable... if you see an option for NAT-Traversal then enable that too.. (sorry, been so long since i logged into a hub i have nfc whether or not these options exist...)

2. Are you able to select on the anyconnect client whether you connect via TCP or UDP? What is the default selection? What happens if you try the other one?

0 Kudos