cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM messages

Rich59
On our wavelength

IMG_6669.jpeg

 Keep receiving this but the link isn’t working. So, how do I get more info?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Rich59 👋.

Thanks for the screenshot of the works appearing in your area. Apologies you have had issues with the link. Please could you provide any error codes or messages that you faced when trying to find out more information?

I have popped onto the website now and all the information is present and ready to be added to any calendars you may have synced. The service checker site can get busy at times and is always worth waiting for quiet periods to find out more information.

Keep us updated on this. 

Sabrina

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try:

• go to Service status | Virgin Media and enter the requested information
  • if there are works in your area that may affect your service the following message will be shown:
    2023-08-04-a.jpeg
  • select More details

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Rich59 👋.

Thanks for the screenshot of the works appearing in your area. Apologies you have had issues with the link. Please could you provide any error codes or messages that you faced when trying to find out more information?

I have popped onto the website now and all the information is present and ready to be added to any calendars you may have synced. The service checker site can get busy at times and is always worth waiting for quiet periods to find out more information.

Keep us updated on this. 

Sabrina

Rich59
On our wavelength

Sabrina, Thank you. I didn’t hold on to any evidence. Just find it frustrating when VM links don’t work. Thank you for the tip about trying later but sometimes life seems too short! Perhaps, they could mention this on the notification.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If the link is as appear in the initial post, virginmedia.com/servicechecker, then the URL does not work and returns the following error:
2023-08-12.jpeg