Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V6 losing connection

Please help

My v6 boxes keep losing connection when im trying to watch something on another box.

This happens a while ago and an enginer fitted adaptors and all v6 boxes are now connected from the box to the adaptor. This fixed the issue and all was good.

However last night half way through watching something on a v6 box in a different room it happend. I've reset hub and all v6 boxes but still no luck. Its driving me mad.

I'm in Hope's some one out there may be able to help and apologies in advance if I have posted this in the wrong section

Thanks

Gubbo1414

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 losing connection

HI gubbo1414, thanks for the message and we are sorry to hear that you are having issues with the V6 box. Can you confirm if these issues are still present? I|f so, can you do a reboot and ensure that all connections are hand tight ^Chris

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Yes I've checked the connections are tight and have rebooted several times but still having the issue. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi gubbo1414,

Thanks for coming back.

When you say the V6 loses connection, are your referring to the internet connection which causes apps to fail? Or are you having issues when watching live TV?

Does this happen when you are watching from one specific V6 or when you watch from any V6 and all the rest cut out?

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos