Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V6 C133 N27 error

Hi, Had a new V6 box delivered yesterday and everything was fine to start. All the installation worked okay and the signal test gave me a good result. Tried the catchup services and all worked well and much faster than the old box.

Later in the day I tried to watch something in the box sets, but 10 minutes in I lost the program. The screen was showing a C133 error. After switching off the box and restarting, I could not connect due to an N27 error - cable unplugged.

I have checked all cables and they are secure. I get standard television but nothing on catchup. Very frustrating as an upgraded install. Not sure whether the guide is updating or not.

The cables are brand new (supplied with the box) and are connected via a Powerlink due to the distance from the hub.

All advice would be welcome

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 C133 N27 error

Hi

Please reboot the hub and power lines. 

This should resolve the issue

Here to help! I'm a manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi campo7

I have tried rebooting the hub, the powerlines and the V6 box but no change. I have also changed the powerline connectors for ones that I know were paired and working properly.

Do you have any other ideas?

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Okay

I unplugged the ethernet cable completely and rebooted the V6 box. This prompted me to connect to wifi. 

This appears to be working okay for the moment.

Many thanks

0 Kudos