Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Using a Nighthawk r8000 instead of my Hub 3

I have tried to follow the steps in a previous post, but i need a login for the Nighthawk router to connect to the internet, but I don't know what that could be. I have got so far as the Nighthawk powers on but it doesn't receive internet. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Using a Nighthawk r8000 instead of my Hub 3

Download and Install the Nighthawk app to your phone and initially set up the Night hawk with that.

Once you have done that come back for further instructions.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Using a Nighthawk r8000 instead of my Hub 3

@Craigcowan1 wrote:

I have tried to follow the steps in a previous post, but i need a login for the Nighthawk router to connect to the internet, but I don't know what that could be. I have got so far as the Nighthawk powers on but it doesn't receive internet. 

No you don't need a login

Hub 3 in modem mode and reboot it, wait until the bottom light is a red/purple colour. Connect the Nighthawk's WAN port to one of the ports on the Hub. Log into the Nighthawk's web interface and make sure that the WAN connection is set to Dynamic (DHCP) IP address and reboot it again. 

0 Kudos