cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useless wifi & service

Jonesygj82
Joining in

Sick to death of this **bleep**ty Virgin Media broadband. No WiFi in 80% of the house, work from home practically impossible, and customer services are an utter liability Ordered pods, didnt get processed by some cave dwelling trog in outer Mongolia. 6 calls placed all over 40 minutes long, all cut off for no reason. And no way to terminate our deal. 

8 REPLIES 8

legacy1
Alessandro Volta

There are ways you can have better wifi if you put hub in modem mode and get your own router with 1Gb ports

---------------------------------------------------------------

Jonesygj82
Joining in

Worse service of any provider out there, if this message stops one person signing up it's worth it. 

No WiFi signal at home yet promises of "£100" if it doesn't and broadband for everyone etc. Set of proper ball bags

carl_pearce
Community elder

I hope you are more polite when on the phone to VM.

If not no wonder they cut you off.

Why should I??? I pay for a service 

Pipe down Sir Jimmy

Good luck getting help.

Client62
Legend

Avoid VM telephone support, order a Wi-Fi Mesh for next day delivery Amazon or pick one up today from Argos !

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Joesygj82 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your Broadband service. I appreciate that this can be extremely frustrating, but please be aware that we do expect a level of respect from all of our members, when speaking to, and about, others, as per our House Rules.

I'm going to send you a private message, so we can clear some security and I can get some further details about the current issues you're facing. Please look out for my message in the top-right, white envelope.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ