Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Urgent - replacement hub needed

Hi,
Hub 3.0 won't connect to internet either through ethernet or wi-fi. Green power light on, green wi-fi light on & arrows light is flashing green.

Tried rebooting and resetting, doesn't fix it.

Can't get through to speak to anyone on the phone. Am having to use mobile internet to send this message. Please help as I need my computer internet to work urgently for home working.

I live with some who's shielding so would rather not have an engineer calling to the house if possible.

Please can you send me out a QuickStart pack replacement hub?

Thanks, hope to hear from someone & get back online soon,

Hannah

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Urgent - replacement hub needed

Hello

More than likely a replacement hub will not resolve your problem, the lights you are getting means that the hub cannot connect to the virginmedia network.

Can you go around and make sure that all coaxial connections to all the VM equipment are finger tight the best was to do this is too loosen the connection and then re-tighten, once that is done power off hub for 30 secs and then back on, the light should stabilize in about 5 mins.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Urgent - replacement hub needed

Just wanted to say thanks for your help Mike. Engineer has been & sorted the problem out.

Thanks again,

Hannah

0 Kudos