Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Urgent need engineer

Urgent engineer visit required to repair cable

I am an NHS key worker currently working from home and needing broadband to work.

The cable for my broadband and TV was damaged today and I urgently need to arrange an engineer to visit and repair the cable. I don't seem to be able to get anywhere by phone as I just get automated messages wanting to perform tests on my hardware which is no use.

Can someone please advise me how I can speak to someone to arrange an urgent engineer visit to repair the cable?

Many thanks in advance 

Julie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Urgent need engineer

You can either phone in (08:00 is the best time) or wait on here for a few days (6 to 7 days average) until one of the VM Forum Staff comes along.

If you wait on here Do Not bump the thread it will put it further down the VM 'to do list'.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Urgent need engineer

Hi Julietaylor73,

thanks for your post 🙂
I have checked remotely and can see you have an engineer booked please keep us posted on how it goes

thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos