No, I have now forwarded the email to the regional manager so hopefully, I will get a reply as soon as, I do apologise for the wait.
Well, well Virgin Media.
That is another week of waiting for a re-pull on the main cable coming to the property and still no action.
Are you going to action the fault/repair that was diagnosed by the visiting tech 3 weeks ago ?
BT line was connected up just after 9am this morning and up to now it is working brilliantly so if there is no action very soon Virgin will be losing just over £200 each month. I know this is small change to such a big company but I would rather give it to a company that actually cares.