Menu
Hurria921
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Upgrading router

Hi 

I have been recently having problems with my wifi being slow and unable to keep up. Virgin media says people who have a super hub ( old routers ) get a free upgrade. I considered i would try to upgrade

it takes you to the login page however not knowing my account name and password i did forgot username and says [REMOVED] is my username. I then used this for the forgot password section which requires a recent bill. I have typed in all my bill details properly but it says enter valid bill details

Can someone help me either make a new account to help me upgrade. Or help me retrieve my password as nothing is working for me

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrading router

You’ll need to call in

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos