Menu
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade to Hub 4

What's this in the news about a free upgrade to a Hub 4?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Upgrade to Hub 4

Don’t bother. It’s not an upgrade more a side-grade. Or downgrade in some instances.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Fair enough! 👌

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

That and it’s only being pushed to selected customers at present. You can’t adhoc request one

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You help yourself, sir.  I'm not sure what you think you'll gain, but VM need as many beta testers as possible, and I'm looking at a good long time lag with people trying this out before I'd be willing to chance it. Having said that, current protocol is that Hub 4's are either for Gig 1 customers (as the necessary tech is rolled out across VM's network), or for invitation only customers in congested areas of the upgraded network.  

Hint for the Youth of Today: You're holding it wrong; New does not equal better.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos