Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade to Hub 3

Good morning

After being with Virgin for a number of years I would like to upgrade to Hub 3.  I have attempted to contact CS on 150 without success.  Attempts online are greeted with the message “Oops, something went wrong....”.

New to this community/forum.  Can a CS member help please.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade to Hub 3

Why do you want to upgrade? I would say if it aint broke - dont try and fix it - you are tempting fate !

Getting “oopsed” usually means you are on an old package that the computer cant recognise so they want to speak to you about it. When you call it in it's a coin toss whether the agent knows about the scheme. If they do they will just say "ok we will send one out" - or - they say "oh no, that's an upgrade there will be a charge and it starts a new contract". Neither of those statements in correct - so just say no thanks and leave the call.

After that you could try texting on 07533 051809 - include account name/number and what the issue is and see what they say – replies may take a bit longer

Finally a VM person should pick this up here and sort the swap for you, but it can take several days.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade to Hub 3

Good Afternoon ianjardine,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see you've been struggling to upgrade your hub. I can see you've been speaking to our team over the last few days, can you tell me what was advised on these calls?

If your hub currently doesn't have a fault you may not be entitled to a free upgrade, are you experiencing any faults currently?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos